Fire restoration can be extremely stressful, and comes at a time when most individuals are still dealing with the emotional impact of damaged or destroyed property. To ensure you have the most support at this most crucial of times, it’s important your restoration is being handled by the best. That’s why, if you live in the greater Boston, Massachusetts area, it’s important to hire Lapointe Construction Board Up Service for all your fire damage reconstruction needs.
Following severe fire damage, home and business owners will likely still be in shock, but it’s vital you follow the correct protocol to achieve a complete fire restoration. Lapointe Construction Service guarantees to operate with the utmost care and respect. This stems from their comprehensive requirements for the most up-to-date training, safety and health certifications, professional experience in restoration projects and the proper licenses and insurance information.
The process of fire damage reconstruction requires the existing property area is cleaned and cleared. If the area is not immediately cleaned, soot residue and property damage can become permanent. If the homeowner or business owner does the initial cleaning, it is important they follow these steps.
- When cleaning, always use dust masks and open the area for proper ventilation.
- Clean from the ceilings to the floors and vacuum all floors and upholstery.
- Wash any items that are able to be laundered.
- Clean the outside with a pressure washer if available.
Why it’s important
If immediate cleanup is not carried out quickly, the lasting effects to the property can be devastating.
- Within minutes of fire and smoke damage, appliances and many items will discolor to a yellow hue.
- After a few hours, the acid will stain bathrooms and many other areas of the home or business.
- Within days, walls will discolor permanently and items will begin to rust due to the acid residue.
- If smoke damage is not cleaned away for weeks the cost of cleanup will become substantially more expensive.
It is vital to contact Lapointe Construction Board Up Service immediately following a fire in order to utilize correct fire restoration techniques in an effort to return the home or business to a pre-loss state. At Lapointe Construction Service, we work with you to ensure your home is quickly and properly repaired, allowing you to focus on the task of recovering psychologically from the impact of the blaze.
Minimizing the cost of repair relies on homeowners and businesses being educated in the fire restoration process. Professionals can be contacted in a timely manner to return the area to a pre-damaged state. By hiring Lapointe Construction Service, you can focus on ensuring you and your family’s wellbeing during a very stressful time.
We realize the effects of fire damage go beyond just your property. That’s why we’re here for you 24 hours a day. Call us at 978-447-5991 anytime or visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/LaPointeConstruction