For nearly 60 years, LaPointe has been a name associated with words like hard-working, professional, reliable, and honest. We are a restoration company dedicated to our clients and the process required to restore their homes after a major event.
We owe our success to the methodical way we work, and the detail and dedication we put into every job. We understand that every home emergency is unique and do what it takes to ensure our clients’ needs are addressed. If you’ve ever wondered what our process is like, well look no further. You may have recently had a fire and wonder, “What do I do after a fire?” Here’s a general overview of how we can help.
- Assess the situation: We’ll arrive at your property to evaluate the damage. If you’ve had a fire, most likely there will be fire and water damage on the property.
- Secure your home: We can board up open holes, broken windows, and doorways so your property is protected from additional damage. We’ll temporarily shore your home if the structure is unsafe. If your home requires extra security, we can put up perimeter fencing.
- Make a plan: Once the property is safe to enter, we’ll look at the 3 R’s; repair, restore, and replace. We work with you and your insurance company to determine the best next steps, and then together we’ll come up with an action plan. You’ll likely need repairs throughout your home from smoke, water, and soot damage. We’ll look at what needs to be restored. You may need new drywall, flooring, or fixtures. The same is true for your personal belongings. Some items may be able to be salvaged, but others may not and you’ll need to replace them. We’ll restore your property to its pre-event condition.
- Take action: After you understand our process and agree with the plan, we’ll get to work. We’ll clear away all of the damage and begin the restoration process. This may include water drying techniques, debris cleanout, and soot and smoke eradication. Then the reconstruction begins to restore your home to the way it was.
- The final step: The last finishing touches are handled. Painting, laying carpet, and anything else needed to complete the project is a part of this step.
Our clients count on LaPointe Construction Board Up Service to return their home or business back to its original. Our process and relationships with insurance providers ensure swift action and a smooth, efficient job.
No one should ever have to live through the devastation of a fire, but if one occurs, know that our Fire Damage Restoration team can handle the job. We are available for your property emergencies 24/7. You’ll see how our years of experience ensure the job is done right. Call us at 978-447-5991 or go to our Facebook page for additional information: https://www.facebook.com/LaPointeConstruction.