Chances are if you are reading this, you were searching for temporary shoring services and understand the concept and why it is needed. However, many people facing damage and destruction after an emergency are just beginning to understand the wide range of services available that help secure their property and keep it safe after a disaster.
Shoring is necessary when your home or business is damaged and in danger of collapsing. It is the act of propping up your structure with boards to ensure safety and to protect the property from further damage. This is a temporary solution that protects your home or business so you can focus on a plan of action.
Most emergencies and disasters contribute to homes and businesses needing temporary shoring. Fires, weather events, water damage, and foundation disasters from car accidents or other occurrences all may cause your property to become vulnerable. At LaPointe Construction Board Up Services, we have over 50 years of experience protecting you and your family.
So when might you have a need for our temporary shoring services? You may experience:
- Car Accidents: the number one reason our team is for temporary shoring services is after a car or truck has lost control and collided into your home or business.
- Fire: a fire in your home or business may cause your structure to be unstable.
- Floods: A flood can do more than just water damage. The power of water has the capability to rip structural supports out of your foundation. Additionally, it can ruin your building’s foundation with strong currents and floating debris that collide into posts and support beams.
- Soil erosion: Eroding soil or settling foundations can issue a challenge to your structure resulting in collapsed walls or ceilings.
- Storms: Snow, ice, rain and hail can bring down trees and poles damaging your home.
We hope you never have a need to call us for any of these reasons. However, if you do find yourself facing an emergency, know that you can call us. Emergencies can happen at any time. We are available 24/7 to help you resolve any damage to your property and ensure you can safely return to it in a timely manner.
When you are faced with a disaster, we want you and your family to rest easy, knowing the professionals at LaPointe Construction and Board Up Services have your back. We have the complete solution for you in times of disaster. We can temporarily shore your home to prevent collapse giving you the time you need to determine what repairs need to be done. Once your structure is stable, we can board up your home to keep you safe. Our construction and restoration team finish out the project leaving your property in the same condition it was before the emergency.
Call our certified professionals at L.C.B.S. day or night for a free estimate. We will consult with you and help you make informed decisions regarding your home. You can reach us at 978-447-5991 or visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/LaPointeConstruction to learn more about our services and dedication to keeping you and your property in the best condition.