For over 50 years, LaPointe Construction Board Up Service has operated here in the Massachusetts area. From the day in 1960 when Guy LaPointe started serving our neighbors here, we have worked to build up a solid reputation in the community. Our customers and friends know that we do good work and deliver excellent customer service. They have come to rely on us when they need help.
While many of our clients come to us for help with a fire damage restoration project, we have a lot of other services that we can provide as well. Some of them include:
- Temporary Shoring – We can prop up weakened or damaged walls, ceilings, and other parts of the structure until it is able to be repaired. This helps us to work safely and can sometimes allow you to keep using the property while it is being restored.
- Temporary Fencing Rental – If you need to secure your property or provide crowd control for a special event, we can take care of you.
- Emergency Board Up Service – Emergencies don’t wait for a convenient time in your schedule. When you face a disaster, our team can come out day or night and secure your property to prevent further damage. Damaged roofs, broken doors and windows, and other problems can let in weather and intruders. Our board up service keeps those things out.
- General Contracting – From new construction to minor updates and additions, we can provide all types of general contractor services.
- Property Clean Outs and Gutting – Are you flipping a home, doing a total renovation, or dealing with a formerly abandoned property? With a total gut job you can start with a clean slate.
- Fire Damage Restoration – We have the skills to deal with your fire, smoke, soot, and other damage that result from a fire.
- Water Damage Restoration – After a flood, leak, or other water-related event, you need to act fast to prevent mold from developing. Our expert crew has the knowledge and equipment to take care of your water damage restoration project efficiently.
- Property Maintenance – If you don’t have the time or manpower to handle property maintenance for your commercial or rental property, we can help you. Don’t fall behind on repairs and maintenance.
- Plumbing Winterization – Whether you are leaving a winter home vacant while you head to warmer weather or if you just want a little protection before the severe cold starts, we can help protect your home from the damage that extreme temperatures can bring.
- Dumpster Rental – We have 10, 15, and 20 yard dumpsters available. They can make the clean up process easy whether you are working on DIY projects or cleaning out your property.23
After more than 50 years taking care of our neighbors’ property, the team LaPointe Construction Board Up Service is looking forward to many more. We are still family owned and operated, and a LaPointe is still running things around here. Whatever your needs are, call us up at 978-447-5991 and we will see what we can do to help you.