After you experience a fire, there are a multitude of emotions that you have to sift through in addition to sifting through your property. The loss and devastation you feel combined with a sense of urgency and anxiety can make it difficult to know what to do next. At LaPointe Construction Board Up Service, we understand what you are going through and have built our company around solutions and services that take care of you and your property best.
When a fire has damaged your home, your insurance adjuster will be on hand to help you mitigate what needs to be done. They have access to various resources and restoration companies consisting of people who can help you with the most important job; restoring your property. It is vital to your home and belongings to begin the restoration process as soon as possible to prevent further damage. It is imperative that you select a company with experience and know-how to get the job done right. Here are some of the reasons to start the fire damage restoration process as soon as you can:
- Peace of Mind: Once the cleanup process begins, you will start to calm and feel more in control of the situation.
- Lessen health risks: Stop hazardous mold which may result from the water used to put out the fire. Likewise, reduce air pollutants smoke and soot cause which can affect your breathing.
- Salvageable items can be saved if you work quickly: Soot-stained walls and appliances will yellow quickly. Prompt cleanup using industry-standard techniques will prevent additional damage.
- Reduce further damage from occurring: The smoky acid residue that results from a fire can permanently discolor many areas of your home if not dealt with right away.
- Minimize your repair costs: Timely attention to fire damaged areas and your belongings goes a long way at lessening your costs.
The right restoration company is a team of certified, insured, and trained experts who handle both fire and water damage restoration. The two processes work hand in hand dealing with the fire damage as well as the water damage left behind after the fire.
At LaPointe Construction Board Up Service, we have the manpower, equipment, and expertise to help you safely navigate your restoration project. Our professionals work to secure your property and walk you through the restoration process so you can be confident your home is in the hands of a team whose goal is to return your property to its pre-loss condition.
If necessary we will board up open areas to keep your home safe from weather and intruders, and then work quickly to salvage, clean, and dry your home. Once clear of smoke and soot residue, our construction crew will begin repairs. Your home will be returned to its pre-disaster condition.
For more information, call us at 978-447-5991 or visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/LaPointeConstruction. We can help answer any questions you have regarding our solutions and services.